Self storage isn’t just for personal use. We also help all types of businesses with their storage needs. Whether you have short term or long term storage needs, you’ll find that our storage units are a cost effective way to manage inventory and store the extra items you only need occasionally instead of taking up space in your office. We can even help you arrange deliveries directly to your storage unit!
Here are some examples of the types of businesses we help & some uses our storage units help with:
Business Storage Uses
- Office Equipment: chairs, desks, computers and tables.
- Archives of files, catalogs, fabric books, and other record keeping documents the IRS may require.
- Excess medical, pharmaceutical, vending and retail inventory.
- Restaurant non-perishables and “to go” boxes.
- For Contractors: Seasonal equipment & tools for groundskeeping, landscaping, painting & home repair businesses to name a few.
Businesses We Help
- Retail (stores)
- Law Firms (records)
- Accounting Firms (records)
- Independent sales representatives
- Contractors (Construction)
- Antique dealers
- Caterers and restaurants